11 December 2013

PRABAL GURUNG Pre-Fall 2014








My favorite looks from Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2014

He's one of my favorite and uprising star designer. Prabal Gurung's dynamic interpretation of his clothes always a surprise I've been waiting for each season. The innovative fabrics run-through the entire collection that give it a new and fresh looks. Feathered and embroidered details are extremely chic-lish. Defined a new perspective of women's clothing from cocktail dress to the sportive day-wear. My favorite is the rose printed silk gown it stunningly awesome. Even I can't wear it but I can imagine big star's adoration on the red carpet soon. Oh I just love it! I adore you Prabal!

Prabal Gurung คือหนึ่งในดีไซนเนอร์ดาวรุ่งคนโปรดที่ บ.ก เฝ้าจับตามองเสมอ การออกแบบที่เต็มไปด้วยความคิดสร้างสรรค์คือหนึ่งใน Surprise ที่ บ.ก รอคอยในทุกซีซั่น เนื้อผ้าที่ได้รับการรังสรรค์ขึ้นมาใหม่ในคอลเลคชั่นนี้ทำให้คอลเลคชั่นดูสดใสและทันสมัย การตกแต่งตัวเสื้อและชุดด้วยขนนกและเทคนิคการปักผ้า ยิ่งทำให้ลุคดูหรูเลิศ สร้างสรรค์มุมมองใหม่ๆในการแต่งตัวให้กับผู้หญิง ทั้งชุดราตรีค็อกเทลและลุคแนว Sportive สำหรับชุดกลางวัน ลุคที่ บ.ก ชอบมากที่สุดคือชุดราตรียาวสีครีมผ้าไหมพิมพ์ลายดอกกุหลาบ สุดสวย ถึงแม้ตัวเองใส่ไม่ได้ แต่ก็จินตนาการได้เลยว่าจะเห็นดาราใส่ชุดนี้ที่งานพรมแดงเร็วๆนี้ สวยจริงอะไรจริง!

Credit: WWD.com, Courtesy of the designer, www.prabagurung.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment